We spent a wonderful evening tuning in to the WMPRSA – West Michigan Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America virtual+ 2021 PRoof Awards! Brian put together an incredible spread and we celebrated with the #21PRoof Cocktail Kit.
Thrilled to share we earned five awards for work we did in partnership with our clients in 2019 and 2020. We received:
– Gold: Crisis communications work for a college
– Gold: Event planning for Albion College’s virtual commencement
– Gold: Feature stories for Emmanuel Hospice
– Silver: Executive communications work for a college leadership transition
– Silver: Press conference for the Gerald R. Ford International Airport statue unveiling
Delighted to also share our own Lisa Taylor won the Newcomer of the Year award, which is given to young professionals in public relations who have demonstrated the potential for becoming an outstanding practitioner.
Special thanks to WMPRSA for a great virtual+ experience – and congratulations to all the agencies and organizations who entered.